Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Move it Monday: Recap, Reset, and "On the Run




It is the Second week of August and Wow! time is Moving I am actually looking forward to Fall but since it is not and it is Summer I will stay in the moment! I have been trying to get back in to blogging but have a few blops and blunders!! Laptop issues and timing. So today back in the path. This week I am sticking with my 100mile challenge for August. So far I am 61miles in !!. And trying to shredded 3pounds by the end of the month to lighting up for my speed of the run. My 10mile Sunday was okay I did a slower pace and had great conversation by phone(YES) with one of my running buddies. Today did a recovery run of 5.65miles and my hips flexors are sore. With my weights I will try to do 2days of group power. I need to put a complete day of rest during the week which will be on this Wednesday. In saying this my goal for my first 20k race to complete  2:00hours... Happy Running To you All and healthy eating!!! Ronnita

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet you can't guess which muscle in your body is the muscle that gets rid of joint and back pains, anxiety and burns fat.

    If this "secret" super powerful primal muscle is healthy, we are healthy.

    ReplyDelete