Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Runners, Margarita, Running and Eat!!!

 
 
Hey Readers,
Check out the best run group 4amers!!!I love this women( me and baby girl). There is more women in our group 40 women that are consistent dedicated to their health and families so that we are advocates to survive a long life and be models for our families. We had an opportunity to celebrate one of the women passing her boards to become a license Respiratory therapist! awesome!!. We had some great drinks and eats, and managed to get up the next morning to run 6-9miles. I love to share about my running experience and how it has transformed my life this past year. People find many areas that give them purpose, besides my husband, beautiful baby girl, and my dog son in fur. Running has help strengthen me! Physically and let me know I am strong and spiritually because it allows time with my God. Happy Running Everyone
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment