Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Great Day For My Hometown! On the Run Detroit Style!!


Well it is a Big day in Detroit, located in the Thumb State Michigan! Happy Birthday Detroit my hometown born and rise. I Celebrate this Great City that has gone through a lot recently because of economical difficulties. However, I love my City where so many great friends, family and wonderful things that has been birth there. Even though I live in Georgia now, I have fond memories of my beloved city and how it is misunderstood. First of all the underground railroad came through Detroit to cross over to Canada. The music was founded there for Motown and the best vehicles in the  world are made there. My family and myself have all work at one of the big 3 motor companies. Detroit has a beautiful scenery from the river, and the water treatment plants are the best in the entire U.S. The grass is lush, and well people are very loyal. So Happy Birthday Detroit City !!!!
 Your Personal Cheerleader!!
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment