Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Sweet Treat!! Gluten Free, Whole Grain!! Quick and Easy!!


Monica from runeatrepeat.com her picture
Readers I wanted to post this awesome recipe that I cook with my sweet baby girl!( yes she helped) and it was quick easy and fun... Not to much just enough to share with the family... It took all of 10 minutes to do so here we go!!
1 Packet of Maple Sugar Oatmeal
1Tb Nut Butter
Dash of Salt and Baking Soda
2 Tb of egg whites  or 1 whole egg
2TB Chocolate Chips
Directions: Heat Oven 350 degrees, Spray your pan I use parchment paper put my dough on, bake for 8-10 minutes and it is ready to eat!!  This amount can 3-6 cookies but of course you can add more to the recipe. I Like to spot this recipe from Monica, runeatrepeat.com she has so much awesome topics that is a true joy to read.. Because I do like treats and eat clean I daily read her blog to see what she is up to in the Kitchen or on the Run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment