Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

" I Like To Move It Monday Motivation

Today, is the Last day of March, It has been up and down with the weather, we have had four seasons in a week. Now, to day is 3 months into 2014. Have you set any new goals for yourself for the upcoming month? It is a good practice to do so that you have something to look forward to and not just the same routine of life. I am currently putting this in to motion myself, been a better Goal setter. I have several area's I am working on to better myself but not to overwhelm myself because that can be a big problem with balancing life responsibilities. As a wife, mom, doggy mom, and  the other hats business, blogger and much more it can become hectic. Readers, I have started back with a Vision Board posted on my Closet Wall with my goals, along with the posting on the other wall, is my Training Calendar for my runs. I have a written list of my workout plan which you will see on the blog, and it holds me accountable. Today put on your list to do: Get a cheap poster board get a Marker and Start written down your aspirations. This will keep you so encouraged, and look forward to life. Most important move your body exercise as a way of life, Oh, you will feel so much body..
Your Personal Cheerleader,
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment