Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year 2014 For Sure Goals

It is the New Year 2014! Yes, Do I make Resolutions as a Mom, Wife, Runner, Fitness Lover, Business Owner and Health Eater? NO!. You say Why In The Middle Girl ? Well, Over the years I have never been one to make Resolutions because they are very general. Goals yes, and  should be something obtainable and relatable to ones life. I have always been Goal oriented from High School, College, and Business. Short To Do List to help me on my path. So I have a few and written down.
Running: My wonderful love that I met a few months ago to be exact 5 months. My Goal will be to run my first 15k and Half Marathon. Fitness to stick with my workout regiment which is 5 days a week regardless. I will be trying to lose 10 pounds that I have struggle with back and forward. But more so retain more muscle. Food regiment to continue to work on clean eats as always, and I have just added myfitnesspal app to track my meals. From me to You!
Your Personal Cheerleader,
 Ronnita!

No comments:

Post a Comment