Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

On The Run! I'm I Tired? Or need to Reset,Restart and Re-Focus,





Ok, Readers, it has been since last week since I have blog, and not that I don't love to keep us both connected and motivated, but for some reason, I need to Reset everything! When we ( me) and you have responsibility as wife or husband, parent, work, fitness guru, etc, It can be a balancing act. So last week I actually took a break from my weight workout, reset, and rest. I realized I had not done that at all for 41weeks straight. I had a big project do for my business and it was draining. In saying I only did my runs, and added cycling in which I fail  in love with!. What do you do to reset and restart and re-focus? Make sure you take time to rest! meaning outside of your regular sleep. Treat yourself, like a smoothie, a treat  or eat out no cooking! Yes, I did that! I ate out twice!! this never happens! My family we ate out for breakfast and had dinner out . Re-Focus, well, what I am doing is going on youtube, starting this week and take a segment and add in motivational speakers to keep me focus and energized along with my prayer time. Let me know what you do ?
Your Personal Cheerleader!

Ronnita, Inthemiddlegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment