Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What Day Is It? National Runners Day!! Party On The Pavement!!



















Hey readers, as you know I am a runner and love the pavement as much of some of you do. Today we must unite and share our running experiences and how much it means to each of us. There are a lot of events going on in our local cities, track clubs, running groups and free virtual races. Have you thought about way you decide to run? Was it because you ran in High school, college, or maybe dated a runner?. Well I will say tell a friend to walk and began to run it will change your life. Watching the earth spin beneath your feet and how much you can enjoy the outdoors and all the experience you get to have looking at nature. I was running one early morning and the sunrise before my eyes. I never really saw that happen in my adulthood  and the cascade of the sun shimmering, through the trees. It actually brought tears to my eyes, watching the Glory of God. Get out and run today, lets celebrate the ability to use our limbs. Feel in the blank why you run!!www.nationalrunningday.org
Your Personal Cheerleader,
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment