Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

On The Run! June Reset Monday Motivation


 
 
Hey Readers, Today Is the First Day of the Month and the week, and yes I have goals, hopes, desires for myself and family. Some of the most challenging areas of each of us is reviewing our goals and actually putting them in to action. Some more than others become sidelined by the first obstacle that comes their way. Like today, this day has been a rough day after my morning 5 mile outdoor run and workout. I did not even get my prayer time in either and that always help me put the day in prospective. So with this opposition will I let it change my goals? No way!, Everyday is a new life, I take it day by day. So what are your goals for the month? Have you thought about it? well go ahead write it down, on your vision board, smart phone or diary/journal. Here is my workout plan:
Sunday: 6 mile outdoor run, and abs/ squats
Monday: 5 mile outdoor run, and chest/back/abs + Hatha Yoga 30minutes before bed
Tuesday: Cross Training and hour of Power(full body weights with increase factor for chest)
Wednesday: 6 mile outdoor run, quads/lunges/calf raises, + Hatha Yoga 30minutes before Modern Family show
Thursday: Cross Training, and hour of Power( full body weights with increase factor for chest)
Friday: 8-9 mile long run Fridays ( no weights) Hatha Yoga 30 minutes
Saturday: rest day!
That is my workout week! this month goal to run 100 miles and I have a 5k race and keep my hour of prayer time per day that keeps everything in prospective!
Your Personal Cheerleader!!
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment