Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Your On The Run! Motivation Reset, Run, Release and Workout

Hey Readers it is that time again to get those goals in check! revisit them for your weekly commitment for you and me to do it again! I completed last weeks goals, and this week I do need extra rest day because we all need it . Last week I only had one rest day, this week I have  2 days work in, so here is the following:
Monday- 5miles outdoor run, and weights: chest/shoulders/abs  and biceps
Tuesday- Rest Day ( I need it no early wake up for me!)  Hatha Yoga at night 35 minutes
Wednesday- 6 mile outdoor run speed training,  and weights: lungs/squats/abs/quads
Thursday- 15minutes cardio and Body Pump hour and Hatha Yoga at night 35 minutes
Friday- 8 mile outdoor run  and Hatha Yoga at night 35minutes
Saturday- Rest Day
Sunday-8-9 mile run speed training and Hatha Yoga at night 35 minutes
My goal per week is 25-30 miles per week run and to reach at least 100 miles this month. Also for weights to build more strength in my upper body. Getting ready for 5k race finish time of 30minutes and under.
Your Biggest Cheerleader!
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment