Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Recap :On The Run and Fit Lifestyler Did I reach My Goals This Week?





















The week has come to an end Readers, with the Holiday, and weekly responsibility to my family, business and fit lifestyle living did I reach my fitness goals? Yes, I did!! each week I set goals for myself and  I strongly recommend, having a weekly plan of running and weight workouts so that you and me keep on track. This week I ran 24 miles, with my Friday as the longest 9.1miles. Actually, this week I scaled back on my miles for recovery, and will go back up next week between 25-30 miles. The more miles I am doing will help my speed  for the  up coming 20k and Half marathon race. My workouts I did three days of weights, which included my weight full body class. I usually do a minimum of 4 weight sessions and non on long run Fridays with my running group. I missed my cardio sessions before my weight class this week, I was just tired and could not manage to get up in time to get the full hour. I did hit my goal for this month in total of 90 miles outdoors this Month!!! that is Awesome for a 10 month newbie. I have added in at night and on Saturdays, Hatha Yoga (gentle yoga) which I will set a goal of 3-4 days a week. really need to go back to logging my meals in my Fitness Pal, I have stop doing, I will get back to this next week. Hey my readers to obtain any type of goal you must log it, write it down, put it in your phone, or a workout diary. This will keep you accountable to yourself, especially when life gets in the way, or you feel stress and you do not see progress. I believe in order to have a fit lifestyle consistency is the key. Make sure you allow time  for mind and body  so that  you will be more helpful for your family, work and friends.
Your Personal Cheerleader!
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment