Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

On The Run!! Run A Fast Lighting 10K Race!!! Yes I Did On Memorial Day





















Hey Readers, You want to build your endurance for faster speed preparation for your Half Marathons? Well lets talk, as I am preparing for my next Half Marathon, I have decide a Personal Record of 2hours and including as much speed work as possible with more miles to obtain my goal. This Memorial Day , I ran a 10k with a running mate, the route was very fast, various hills, and will build upon my training to reach my goal. Well this race on Monday(sorry for the delay), met that, it was small, organized, the route was awesome. I meet a few Full Marathoners, a barefoot runner and some super runner team. For me I start off stretching , and making sure my legs where ready for this consider I am recovering from a fall last week. I took off and my run keeper app was not working I did not know that till mile 3 and turned it back on. I broke away from my running mate a little to stretch out during my race to get a feel. Made it back in official time of 1:12, in which I was shooting for 55 minutes so I came up short by 17 minutes. So I must get that under me in the next few months. My running mate this was my first time running a race with her, and she is awesome, fun, and thrive on the run. My over all on this race, would I return back to do this one? I would next year, it was just right! Keep up with me I will share my progress with you readers to keep me and you encourage.                             
Your Personal  Cheerleader!
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment