Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

New Week!New Workout! New Run Week! Yup Last Do This!!

My First Time At the Sunday Morning Breakfast Club Crew!!
You are Healthy!
Hey Readers, Update since Wednesday, that I have completed my goal to run a at 25-30 miles per week. Well I did it!! 27 miles this past week, and workout went great. To plan for this week, you must reset, your plan for this week to accomplish whatever you are trying to do. I believe that running and workout out is a weekly plan to stay determined to stick with it. Plus, food for the week and just plan life in general. At times to stay motivated I visited websites to find out more I should do to be better at running and workout. It is just like when you set out for a career, you have to study, and plan for that career. Once you obtain that goal, you work the job, and even invest in getting better with additional course work etc. The same goes for the workout, I love to go to my group class, it is so inspiring it keeps me coming and motivated, even when I am tired because my instructor and classmates keep each other in the loop to stay motivated. My runs, oh awesome I do several group runs a week and weekly one alone. But this Sunday I went to a awesome group run this morning and we had a ball. One area that is a must is eating, if you do not plan to eat well for the week and that is even when you go to work because I find that the must challenging pack a lunch and eat it. Make sure you add fruit and tons of water 64oz minimum. One can even sabotage yourself if you do not plan the food and drinks especially if you are losing weight. Everyone will not be your supporter, sometimes the famous line is" Don't Get To Skinny" ! yuck, If you are working out you will be fit not skinny. Find people that share the same passion for your fit lifestyle. My runningmate and fitnessmate we always send a text to encourage each other. Also, hey read my blog I will always encourage you and say Get It ! You can Do it!!..
Your Personal Cheerleader!
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment