Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday Mid Week Recap! Fit Life, Family Time and on the Grind!!

My Baby Girl she is 2 1/2 and my dog " Happy"




















Hey Readers, so it is Hump Day Wednesday, already, it is the middle of the week, and here  in Georgia children last day of school, and the sign of Summer Vacation. Well today my toddler is a stay at home baby girl and get to enjoy the comfort of home and learning socially and curriculum with me. As a mom of a baby I waited some years for it is always refreshing to see the changes in her growth, and I now cant believe she is 2 1/2 and will be 3 at the end of July. In saying that today it was so beautiful me, her and the doggie Happy hung out and had a picnic at Panda Express sat outside and ate. My baby got her first little purse at this coolest consignment store. So, This morning I ran at 4am did 6miles with my running crew. It was a slow pace because I got a chance to talk with a fellow runner that is at a slower pace and I never really had a conversation. I learned a lot about her and she is so sweet! I get to enjoy women and their lives on the pavement and it bounds on the pavement. I did not do any weights today I came home. I actually took a bad fall on my Monday run, that I wanted my ankle and knee to be on easy street. So tomorrow, will rock out on cardio and my Hour of power. I miss the class on Tuesday to sleep later and my ankle was swollen. I have a race on Memorial Day a 10k so I need to be in tip top shape because I am going for speed. I will have another running mate with me, my main buddy is on a running break. My goal is to still reach, 25-30 miles this week and get to more days of weights. Also, reminder, please make sure that you are getting your H20, 64oz minimum of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment