Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday! Yeah! SnapShot Of The Week Gone By!

Hey Readers, Well it Is Friday, I have a minute to get in a conversation with all of you and how the week went by!!! woo it did! I lose track of each day.. To give a snapshot of just today, as a mom, wife and fit lifestyle. I read various blogs and have so many woman and men that I love so much and sometimes when I read their busy lives I get exhausted by how much they are doing per day. Well It even overwhelms me so I reflect back on what I am going to share, I hopefully you will not be overwhelmed either. I applaud those that can cram a lot in a day. I use to be like that (speaking of self not judging). But now having a child it is even more important that I try to stay balance. Sometimes I feel it and have to sit back say what will it profit me, to run like a rabbit, and see my life past me by. To share about me, I was giving a chance to have a baby that I did desire but I was so consumed with life and afraid of what if? God ( I give him the glory) that I was pleasantly surprise with a pregnancy to my husband of 14 years( now, 17 years). I was like wow and shock! So once she was born she revived me, honestly and help me put things in prospective. I even sleep so much better, because I suffered from severe insomnia. Slow down everyone, please! my husband and I was giving a gift, and I am very glad to be available to see her grow at home with work from home. She is such a blessing to me!. My husband is really cool too, we have been in each other corner. My doggie Happy, teaches me before my baby, love, he is the sweetest son in fur. Readers value what is first that is those that you love. When it boils down to it that will be the most important in your life. I have learned that Today, is the most important just today! I can not predict tomorrow, today is my life that is all I have, and so do you. I hope this finds you encourage to say because I try not to look past material things or what I want, because wants change daily I just pray that all is met for my family needs.
So let me get to the fit lifestyle,:
1.This week I accomplish my goal 27 miles complete Yeah!!!
2.I weights this week 3 days minimum but will take it up to 4 days
3.I am getting in my water intake of 64oz and above.
My run group we have bump up hour mileage which is great because it will keep me from not getting bored, and challenged.
My Blog Goals:
1. I will make sure to blog a minimum of 3-4 times per week
2. I need to update my blog with a design
3. Add my Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador badge
So if any one wants to donate to upgrade it  by all means I welcome it!!!
Your Personal Cheerleader
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment