Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lose a Dress size with out Diet! Yes you can do it I did!!
















Hey Readers! I am excited to shared that I officially lost a dress!! Yes I did finally, WOO Wee!!! I knew there was a change in my clothes and workout clothes and personals. Everything felt looser and I knew that meant okay, I got a size down I believe. You say will how did you do it with out diet? One thing I  refuse to do this time around since I started workouts and running is to eat to live and no dieting, no pills, no starving etc. What I did was keep up with my food caloric count with My Fitness pal, to chart my eating , no sweet drinks maybe every know and then, and water only with lemon or cucumbers. I do eat pretty clean 80% of the time. I have treats a special meal on Saturdays which is my favorite Pizza or Mexican. I do have few cookies or treats but I do not over do it. What would life be like with out  treats or desserts!!! I repeat no diets, soon as I stop I gained wait before. I also in the past have had HCG shots few years ago, and soon as I stop the ridiculous low calories and the expense $50 plus shots and diet pills to appetite suppressant I gained the weight back. Can you lose weight without diet yes!, but you must understand your body, figure out a good workout regimen, and stick to it. Once I did this I stuck with, and stop weighing myself. That can be totally discouraging, I log my workouts weekly, and my runs and got the results. Even when I had no results I figured if I be consistent it will change!. If you need advice please start up a discussion with me, I will tell you the truth. I have also, gain definition muscles all over... It can be done. I will continue to post my workout plan weekly...
Your Personal Cheerleader,
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment