Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I Race the Biggest Loser 10k Run/Walk Series and It Rock!! Got A Medal Too!

Hey Readers, just getting a chance to post sorry
 for the delay but the race happened on Sunday, April 27,2014. Oh, it was lots of fun, The Biggest Loser 10k/5k was held at Six Flags over Georgia right in my area so it took me less than 15 minutes to get there. The race had great music and season 5 David Evans that can sing! Our National Run Group took over the race with runner from Atlanta and Birmingham, Alabama. we have over 123 runners from Black Girls Run. Few of my running mates from our local group we came together as well. The race was actually hilly through the Park with great views of all the rides. I had not been to the park in years and plan on bringing my family back. Honesty me and my running mate basically walked this 10k and took plenty of picks. Meaning we were at a slow pace because we wanted to enjoy the sites. Normally, a 10k race is not close to $50.00 dollars but because of this series I bit the bullet. In reason budgetnesta runner I really took in the sites. Will I do this series again? I would do it again, I think the Biggest Loser inspires a lot of people to have a healthy view on their bodies, and stress a better lifestyle. I have watched the show for years and a percentage of the race fees goes to Kids Fit Foundation. The children ran a fun run afterwards to and they ran there hearts out. I will post plenty of more pictures here. To encourage you, any one can race and run.
Your Personal Cheerleader!
Ronnita
Me and My Running Mate Mary Powder Spring Pretties/Black Girls Run

Me at Mile 6 Yes!!
Runner Shirt, Medal, Bib & Swag Bag

Our Group Picture of Atlanta Black Girls Run

No comments:

Post a Comment