Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Motivation and Workout "Get It Girl 4/21/14 You Can Do It Too!!

Hey Readers, Got a Few Updates and Workout Continue Plan for You, Last week I ended up taking 3days of rest do to I was just tired out. Rest from running and workout class. But Got Back on the stick Sunday evening with a 3 mile run. So for your motivation today and for the week, " Do you surround yourself with others that enjoy working out and running or some sort of fitness? or do you hang with people that do nothing? Well  to stay motivated one must know why you are taking care of your body on a weekly basis, Is it to be Healthy and Strong or endurance to support your family activities. A quick way to fall out of the workout and running is going through the motions of life, and not having a plan. Everyone has a plan to work and take care of your family which is your means of financial support but what about your health. I worked a job that took up all of my time to ware it was so hard to exercise, and it made me unhappy with the employment. It absorbed so much of my time me and my husband were passing ships. I was gaining weight did gain weight it was terrible and I was miserable. I never work somewhere that it controlled me. So once I left and created alternative business during my stay with that job I had more time to balance a better life. This is so important for moms and people everywhere. Make sure you are happy first, you can not get your time back, I believe exercise make you feel, look and naturally happy. Make a plan weekly for yourself. Even through I miss my a few days for rest I am back on the saddle. Even include your children this makes a healthy lifestyle for the whole family. Here is my Plan for the Week:
Monday: 4mile run outdoors( no weights today )
Tuesday: Cardio, Stairmaster, and Elliptical Machine: Hour of Power Full Body Weights
Wednesday: 5mile outdoor run and legs/abs/calves
Thursday: 3miles indoor treadmill, and Hour of Power Full Body Weights
Friday: 6mile outdoor run and upper body/arms( modify looking to do a new workout)
Saturday: Tenative Rest Day or Tot Trot for my Toddler
Sunday: 10K Biggest Loser Run
My minimum goal per week of miles 25-30 per week
Your Personal Cheerleader!
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment