Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sassy Water Detox? Flat Stomach or did this Detox Fall Flat?

Hey Readers, well, well,  I tried the Sassy Water Detox for the past 7 days,, This water combination was suppose to give you a detox of colon and cleanse. Here is my review( not paid to review but decide to try) What I like about the Sassy water combination is it taste good and you are required to drink 64 oz or a gallon of water per day. What I did was I put the ingredients in at night in a pitcher of water that is a gallon of distilled water. Each morning as I got up for my workout I put it in a 32oz sip bottle and carry it with me to drink after my run and during my workout. I can say that after a few days  I had a good extra bowel movement, and the taste is awesome. It is stated that you can eat during this detox in which I did. However, after a few days I can't say that I saw any additional changes but keeping me in check with my water intake. Would I recommend this water? Sure I would I think anytime this will encourage drinking water and it is natural flavored is awesome and will really encourage you to not reach for anything else but H2O.

The combination is:
1 gallon of  distilled water
1 whole lemon slice
1 cucumber
Tablespoon of Ginger grated
14 mint leaves
You will change the veggies out every 48 hours you can refill each day. Something that I personally incorporate to flush my liver and kidneys detox I drink 2/16oz cups of lemon hot water. One when in the morning before I eat and one at night before I go to bed. Water is essential to our body's health, nothing like it, I mean, reaching for other forms of liquids causes the body to have to work additional to break it down. I have personally giving up fruit drinks, and at times I do have a 0 calorie  sparkling water. Listen to your body drink what is natural Water... I will continue to drink it on a on going basis to keep up with my water intake, and I will try another type of detox water to review shortly. Let me know what you have tried to keep up your water intake!
Your Personal Cheerleader!
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment