Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Workout Week Plan: Get It Girl 4/14/14

New Week and Great Workout Week Scheduled The Get it Girl!
Monday: 4mile outdoor run group  and weights legs
Tuesday: Stair Master 20 minutes/Elliptical Machine 1mile than Hour of Power Weight lifting Total Body (Cross Training Day)
Wednesday: 5 miles outdoors run group and chest, abs and back
Thursday: Stairmaster 20 minutes/3mile treadmill run than Hour of Power Weight Lifting Total Body(Cross Training Day)
Friday: 6 mile outdoor run group and Circuit Training with Abs Focus
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: 8 mile Long Run with Sunday Morning Breakfast Club 25-30 miles per week log
Now, usually Sundays are my long Run by myself, but one of my groups are having a morning run together  so I decided to go it is a new route I have not ran so it is always great to try a new run location keeps it fun. As you can see I only have one rest day built in, for this week, sometimes depending on how I feel after Friday run, I may not do weight training but will let everyone know if that changes. I do see changes in my body, back area is small, and some of my shirts that are smalls are a pretty loose. My capris from last summer I put them on this weekend, and the hip area is loose, and the abdomen area is too. My goal is to burn off the old fat, and build lean muscle to show. Another is, I have a party to go to in May, for a fellow running mate, and I want a fabulous dress. At this time I am on the Sassy Water, still till Wednesday, so I will be able to talk about it in the next blog coming up. I am a mommy of a toddler and I hope that this inspires other moms that we can do fitness, and be fit. I am working on some trouble spots of cellulite on my lower thigh, Ugg!! and it is tough, so my goal is to smooth this out though weights doing quads with heavy weights. But if any one has any suggestions please send them to me!!!
Your Personal Cheerleader!!,
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment