Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

This Week Recap Remix of the Run/Workout, Get It Girl Plan 4/11/14

Hey Readers, today is Friday, and want to update each of you of the run/workout week went this week. I went pretty, good I stuck to the plan of my goals this week, accept today Friday I was going to, do circuit  training, but my running group we did 6 miles this morning more of a mild run, and then the next group of my running crew came and we all hugged and talk to where I ran out of time to hit the gym to get home on time by 6:30am. The recap is I did add Beta Alanine and Creatine to my pre-workout drink and had a better push of weights. I did add a extra day this week which is not on my plan posted last week. I add 3 miles on Thursday. I decide to keep up a mileage of 25-30 miles per week. During my half training, I did a good mileage, so I decided to stick with that plan. One of the reasons also Hey, I love to run. This weekend I will do a run as plan hills, 6- 7 miles. This week I am trying out this detox called Sassy Water for 7 days I am on my 4th day, I will share about the results next week. I am getting good results with my body, seeing some leanness, and muscle definition. I would say to each of you to get a plan and stick with a workout plan that works for you. Every workout is not for everyone, the one that I have  is good and doable, please if you have any questions about the plan, you can do it to. One thing about me I go to the gym, I am not good with video tapes and need the atmosphere, plus it is my time by myself from the family focus on my health. Most mommys I believe my opinion need sometime to do something for themselves physically, who says that you have to look like a mom, and forget to keep the body tight. I truly think one will feel better about themselves. Hang in there everyone, stay focus!
Your Personal Cheerleader!
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment