Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Stick With It Thursday!! 4 Easy steps To Do Daily In Taking Care Of You Health & Fitness

Hey Readers, It is Thursday 5th day of the week. ( I believe Sunday starts the week).I have stuck with my weekly plan to the Get It Girl" Workout plan. To create a habit the rule of thumb if you stick with it for 30 days you have created a habit. Well for myself to keep a plan for my fitness/health lifestyle and set goals to keep me accountable for myself. We give an account to work daily to take care of our families but what about your health? Do you goal set for that? most people fly by the seat of their pants on this area and expect results. In a lifestyle plan you must create a training play to stick with it! First off is water? How do you plan to get in at least 64oz? This is truly accomplishable because you can keep a 32 oz  BPA Bottle and refill with purified water. The workout? do you plan for this? you can walk on your lunch hour to blocking at time for yourself. I personally, workout/run starting at 4am during the week. I did this because my family is not in the way and it is my time, no mess. Healthy eats thirdly, this is something you can also plan for. First shopping in the Farmers Market for cheaper and fresh produce and meats. I go their because of my budget, I can get it cheap and organic  and I by my meats including fish and freeze for the month. I also by tofu there as well and my spices that I will use. I do go to big box stores for other items for the months and shop frozen veggies for low cost. I buy mix rice for cost like brown rice and white rice. I have found doing this I even spill over to the next month. Oh! don't get me started on budget buying I buy for the month another topic!. Last but not least, Sleep well! Oh my please get your sleep, this is vital for adults and mommy's you can not function on low sleep and plenty of people do not sleep enough. Please get your rest and you will feel so much more better and if you do not deprivation will creep up on you and cause insomnia type problems.
Your Personal Cheerleader!
Ronnita

No comments:

Post a Comment